Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Happenings

I am convinced that Fall is the best season to be in Boston. The weather has been more moderate, sunny and generally more pleasant than any other season this year so far. The past couple weekend Brittany and I have spent showing visiting friends/family around boston, apple picking in Harvard, MA and visiting Salem.

Brittany and I at the Paul Revere Mall in the North End

Me, Brittany, Parker and Kate at Acorn Street on Beacon Hill

Harvard, MA

Brittany and I walking towards the Old North Church in the North End

Kate, Parker, Brittany and I sitting in a pew in the Old North Church

2 comments:

*katie said...

Sounds like Boston is a way better place to be than San Diego right now. Christy and I were talking and decided that we don't like October because of the Santa Ana's...and fires of course. Hopefully we don't burn down this year!
Fun pictures!

Raadgep Fam said...

So much fun! I am so glad you have found someone who really complements you. You two look very cute togther! What fun it is to play the tour guide. Super fun!
Well I am off to be in san fransisco till dec 21 and then we leave to Japan in january. So hopefully I will talk to you in between! Have a great thanksgiving