Sunday, September 14, 2008



Last week I began a new internship at the Suffolk County District Attorney's office (Boston). I will be working for the appellate division assisting ADA's (Assistant District Attorney) with appellate briefs. The position gives me the opportunity to develop my legal research, writing and analytical skills with a focus on criminal law. I'll be arguing for the State in opposition of convicted person's appeal to set asside judgment. I'm currently starting out on drug possession cases. I'm really looking forward to working there and getting a perspective of law in the public sector.

2 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

That is so great, I am so glad you found a place to call home for a job! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Nice! So what do you do with the drugs they possess? Hmmm....