Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School Starts Again!

After a long summer in Boston, I have officially begun my 3rd year of law school. Since I failed to post anything on my blog this summer, I thought I'd make a "Top 10" list of the most noteworthy things I did, or things that happened this summer.

10. Got to visit my former mission companion, Nathan King, in Connecticut where he now lives. 45 mins away!
9. Went on a day trip to Hampton Beach, New Hampshire with Brittany, Spencer, Emily and Christian. Got to go swimming, skim boarding and went to Portsmith for dinner. An awesome day!
8. Got my spring semester grade - Straight B+'s and Deans list!
7. Having my mom visit Boston for the Forth of July week. We did numerous tours and museums and watched the Boston Pops concert with Rascall Flatts at the Hatchshell, surviving a torrential rain storm.
6. Trip to Washington DC to visit David Truscott. We got to see all the monuments, including the Holocaust Museum and a trip to the DC temple.
5. Portland, Maine with the Ian & Whitany Dawson and Brittany. The lighthouse there was amazing!
4. Seeing the Red Sox at Fenway park on Labor Day Weekend with my friend Aaron Birch
3. Trip to Montreal with Ian and Whitney Dawson, my Mom and Brittany. On the way back we came down through NY and got to see the old Fort Ticonderoga. It was amazing!
2. Going to New York City with Brittany and her friends and sisters and staying at the New York Plaza Hotel. Luxury!
1. White-Trash road trip to North Carolina. A group of us left Boston to visit Trisha Cheney's family and got to enjoy Southern Living for a weekend, including getting to see a NASCAR event.

5 comments:

*katie said...

My gosh! You got to go to so many cool places. I wish I were coming out to Boston with my parents in October so I could see you and get a tour! Alan says hi:)

trentathon said...

Good luck w/ school. I'm already kind of getting dominated..

Raadgep Fam said...

Wow so i am glad to see you used your summer wisly! gesh boy do you ever sit still! I am so excited you finally bloged. Hey if you ever want to go to Japan you can stay with us!

nunya business said...

He lives! He lives! Sounds like a great summer. We'll have to catch up sometime.

Ashley said...

Wow that's awesome you've done so much great traveling! I want to go to the East Coast SO bad and see all those places and sights! You're truly living it up over there!!