Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Finally... Decent Surf!!


This weekend the East Coast finally got some decent swell activity. Besides a pitiful attempt to get waves in RI last month, this is the first time I've got to surf since August in San Diego. I was so stoked when I pulled up to the beach and saw conditions! The waves were super clean and the sets were coming in around 3-5ft. Water temp was 49. The wind was blowing straight offshore, making it hard to catch the waves, but once you caught one it was worth it. I got 8 decent rides in 2 hours and didn't have to share the waves with anyone. Eat that San Diego!

The picture above I took at Nantasket Beach in Hull, MA. I took this about 2 minutes before I jumped in the water and paddled out. Two hours of heaven! Birchy, I wish you were there, bro!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have traded a day of school for that one.