Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Family Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving week was a busy one! My Mom and my sister flew in Tuesday morning right before the snow started to come down. But the snow only lasted a couple hours and it added to the holiday excitement. During the week I took the fam on the Freedom Trail tour, the Museum of Science, a Bruin's hockey game, the USS Constitution, Mike's Pastries, Plimouth Plantation, Lexington Green, Old North Bridge in Concord, Salem's Witch Museum, Mt. Auburn Cemetery. I was also really stokd cause it's was my sister's first trip to the EC and my mom's second, so I was glad they got to do a lot. We also had a great time hanging out with my roommates and friends!


Mom and Buffy and the USS Constitution


Buffy above the Old North Bridge in Concord


Lexington Battle Green


Mom, Buffy and I at Plimouth Plantation


Plimouth Plantation


Buffy, Gina and Tia: Picture Time!


I helped the local pilgrims with a little wood stacking action


Bruins vs NY Islanders. We won 2-1.


TD BankNorth Garden - The Bruins and the Celtics play here



Mom and Buffy at Sleep Hollow Cemetery


Vista from Mt. Auburn Cemetery


T-Station

2 comments:

brooke said...

That's so cool they got to come see you! Looks like you showed them a great time! But of course you did! =) (looks cold)

*katie said...

How fun! I've done the Freedom Trail, but that was it. If I were to come out there, I'd hire you as my tour guide!