Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Holiday Summary

Here's a couple pics of the family over the holidays. All the family went to Wendy and Wayne's house in Mesquite Nevada for Christmas and then I went back with Mom and Buffy to San Diego for the rest the holidays. Aaron and I surfed a lot around the North County, mom joining us a couple times, and I got a 6'4" shortboard to use in SD when I'm home. Mom, Aaron and I also had a fun time at Escondido's First Night for New Years! It was good stuff.



Mountains near Mesquite, Nevada


Gwen at the Valley of Fire Nevada State Park


With a little imagination you can find good surf, even in the desert!!


Wendy and Gwen


Me laughing at the jumbo sized universal remote I got for my dad


Surfboard I scored for $90! Can't wait to test drive it!


Aaron, Mom and I about to surf in Solana Beach


Some killer New Years costumes we made at the First Night

1 comment:

J. Priest said...

Whats happening man? You all look like your having fun again. Life is good here for us in AZ. Ill talk to you later man gl out there.